Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Suddenly I Miss You

My goodness, now I can spell out these words again. I can't remember when the last time I called you in the middle of night just to say how much I thank to you, and how I would be missing you through this restless journey. I kept calling you, though it seemed it was too much for you. I will never regret it.

And now let's say it is the beginning of my never-ending midnight
call.

I am missing you now in the most peculiar way. The beauty of your luxurious crystal eyes, the touch of your soft skin and the warmth of your tears running down your honey lips when I kissed you goodbye. Should I beg you another one! I miss the misery and pain we shared as our only pleasure, the fear as our yearning, the dark clouds of our mischievious sunset, and the brightness of our unpronounced future. Arrggh.. let me be thrown back into the earth.

Dear you, wherever you are, I've never been so insecure as this time. Something will happen in the morning; you will be the only one to know what it is. But don't leave me any message to give a warning. Don't send me an e-mail. Don't send an SMS. Don't call me from the middle of a weekend traffic jam. And don't write any respond to this posting... I will call you at the first place, for Your shake!

___________
* Dear reader, please be willing to leave a respond if you are not God.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes..yes..

so sad..so sad..

Anonymous said...

Maaap yah, mas...tengah malam itu telponmu yang never-ending itu ga aku angkat...*tink ting*...i miss you too....salam cintah selaluh **bletakz...paan sih**

Anonymous said...

ya....tumben hamba-ku yg satu ini merindukankuh...? mo minta rambutnya dipanjangin lagi? :p

sebenernya nih ya...gw ga ngerti yg lu omongin gus :( maap yak...
=))

Anonymous said...

bule badui?

coDOT said...

Dear You,

Thank You for not leave me any respond, and not punish them for being so ignorant. For actual reasons, they aren't that stupid. But if that so, please forgive them.

Wish I could talk to You in our own language, but as you know we haven't created it yet. (lol)

I am still missing you this time I am typing this self-response...

Unknown said...

Dear Thou,

Please forgive us for being so ignorant. You the Knower, it's all because him. As You already knew..he has many traps. May Thou forgive him and release us....

Anonymous said...

gosh!!
you're masturbating with god!

The Bitch said...

too bad to comment here is a prohibited for Me...